Wednesday, December 30

Leave But Dont Take My Heart .

What is it about a breakup that makes the person you stopped caring for or felt you needed space from suddenly more desirable than ever? Is it the fact you no longer hold their world in your hands that reintroduces your brain to the thrill of a chase yet again? Or is it that by breaking all ties you're suddenly stronger and have a better protective shield when it comes to their 'super love'? I'm not one to walk away easily, in fact I'm more than likely the one standing there alone in the end, but as time wears on even when compared to pain and hatred, love still outweighs it all. so are we unintelligent daredevils that enjoy the emotional rush of ups and downs that come with relationships or are we all, no matter what we say, still holding out for that ONE that we always saw potential in to see the potential in us.


pennanddpaperr.

3 comments:

JStar said...

I am sooooo with you on this post!! I walked away from a man who loves me all from being scared to give him my heart...But in actuality, he already had my heart...Now I am trying with all my might that my love for him is true and I wont hurt him again...

zodiac said...

it's just cause you knew you had that person, letting go of anything you've ever loved is never easy and will be painful, but if you a solider the pain will eventually fade, but that depends if you even wanna move on

zodiac said...

...btw HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEARS!!