Wednesday, February 3

A.D 2000 Till When ...

We litter, we don't eat right, we curse at each other, we think negative of each other, we wish bad things on one another, we envy each other, and we hate our own blood. Plus we don't refer or even look at the person no matter the skin color as a Brother or Sister. Last time I checked we were all Human's and reflections of the Most High. That's why you are seeing Tornadoes in California, Earthquakes in Haiti, Tsunami's, and Fire Destroy Numerous Places. They dump oil in the ocean, and kill our own ecosystem, our own wildlife... while our plants, animals, and people are dying nationwide from pollution. why aren't we doing anything to stop it??? Mother Nature will have a field day unless we make the decision to finally wake up and do something about it ..Sigh.. I can hear the pain, concern, and hope in my sistah Erykah Badu's voice echoing in my head from AD 2000 off of her Mama's Gun Album asking us..."will we ever make it"...

pennanddpaperr.

2 comments:

JStar said...

Oh so true...things we never put much thought into is harming us but when will we care?

Beauty in Rare Form said...

All I can say to you is, "keep writing!" I love what you have to say - that you even have something to say. You go Girl! And tornadoes in California...that is the number one thing I'm watching because I DO NOT do those! Growing up in the midwest, I am not fan of them.