Monday, February 8

Because Amy & Shay Did It =]

A - AVAILABLE: Single and Satisfied Baby :)
B - BIRTHDAY: May 26, 91
C - CRUSHING ON: a beautifully created cardigan that must be the next item i hang in my walk in closet ...
D - DRIVING: I wish . By the summertime . I promise !
E - EMOTIONAL: Simba shouldve gotten a Oscar for The Lion King !
F - FAVORITE SONG : The Sweetest Thing - Lauryn Hill
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Worms . the bears hardly give me enough gummy goodness . xD
H - HOMETOWN: East Oakland . Bay Areeeaaaa !
I - IN LOVE WITH: my blackberry . if i didnt have it alot of my posts would be non existent .
J - JUGGLE: I just go to school now , so I guess I'm not juggling nothing .
K - KILLED SOMEONE: ..... would i really admit something like this ? online ?
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: L.A. five hours .
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: .. Vanilla
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: twenty four . swear !
O - ONE WISH: For ALL my dreams to come true .
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: My Mommy :)
R - REASON TO SMILE: because frowning is wack !
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Sentimental - Deborah Cox
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 11:30 am
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Red & Light Pink Stripes , Happy Valentines Day ! =]
W - WORST HABIT: iProcrastinate =\
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: i never counted ...?
Y - YARD WORK: Never done any
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini

pennanddpaperr.

0 comments: