Wednesday, April 7

A Crumpled Piece Of Paper .

man one time when we was walking.
She put her hand on my back and rubbed my arm saying how proud she was I done It.
You know, It!
The It where she-helped-you-with-assignment- and-you-acted-as-if-you-didn't-know-it-and-you-get-an-A-when-you-knew-it-beforehand-but-you'd-do-anything-t0-make-her-feel,
Appreciated.

I don't really be trying to get at her but shiiiiiiiiit she act like she want me.
i mean, i be in there getting all The Detail,
its going real good,
when she politely comes close,
her perfume in my nose,
and tells me she's glad she has me for a friend...
Yea dawg, a friend!
so in my head i'm thinking,
DAMN GIRL!
CAN YOU QUIT LEADING ME ON!
THE SHIT YOU DOING AIN'T FAIR!
I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU BELIEVE IN SOMETHING
THAT REALLY ISN'T THERE.

but then I calm down,
because I can't imagine the process of becoming
A Woman.
the Everyday Challenges,
the Life Changing Affairs,
the possible Recreation of our species starting with One pregnancy scare.
Yea I'm staring baby,
I'm Appreciating you for all you are.
looking through your Souls Windows,
Deep in your seventh,
The Crown.

I'll be glad when you quit ignoring me because my gear ain't Fly, i'm not as Attractive as that other guy, you don't see me in a group talking about the next party, and I don't drink or smoke so I can't be entertaining.

Sincerly signed,

The frog in the pond where the Water is Deep. You passed, ending Thirsty.


pennanddpaperr.

2 comments:

Robyn Latice said...

love this signature...and this point of view!

Don said...

love the spirit of this post. It's almost as if you have reversed the mentality within the mental of a male.

To say that men need to recognize, instead of vice verse.