Sunday, April 11

No Cool Title .

its a everyday addiction,
this thing I feel.
born to Fly like birds who Soar in the sky
to ultimately end up High, on Cloud 9.

its a movement in many ways.
a dance of Laughs, Cries, and Smiles,
that caress me.
engulfs me completely
to gently rise.

its a Game
I have to strategically play,
getting inside the others head.
hating to love the Mystery.
but with each look
free falling.

it's a book never written.
the stories untold.
Ink or Lead never laid on Paper
nothing to behold.
its truth never considered lies.
mortal eyes never comprehend.

Love.

pennanddpaperr.

3 comments:

gor(jess). said...

loved thissss.

thanks for the comments ;

btw do you have a twitter?

add me : simpllygorjess
or facebook: Jessica Salazar Bosch

its so hard to really communicate thru this blogger crap lol

Reggie said...

Very nice Gwen.

Freckles said...

its truth never considered lies --- LOVE THIS.

very true and I can so dig it.